Ticketmaster Platinum Purchase Policy
Our goal at Ticketmaster is to make your purchasing experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on ticketmaster.ie. This Purchase Policy incorporates our Terms and Conditions by this reference.
Ticketmaster sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues which means Ticketmaster does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, teams and theatres, prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on ticketmaster.ie may be subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. The maximum number is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number. Please remember, all purchases are subject to credit card authorisation and billing address verification which may take place after initial confirmation has been given.
Ticketmaster aims to post all tickets within 72 hours of booking. If you have a confirmation number for your order, your tickets are likely to be on their way. If you have not received your tickets within 48 hours of the event, please contact us as soon as possible. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. More on mailing and box office collection.
Your booking is for entry to the event not a guarantee of receiving tickets. Unless box office collection has been agreed upon all customers should contact the customer services department should they not have received their tickets within 48 hours of the event.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or rescheduled by the promoter, team, band or venue. Should this occur, we would endeavour to contact you either by phone, e-mail or letter with the contact details you provide at the time of booking. To gain a refund on a cancelled or rescheduled event, tickets must be returned to the point of purchase by a secure method of post. Tickets purchased in person from a Ticketmaster ticket centre should be returned directely to the ticket centre for refund. All other tickets should be returned to the following address by a secure method of post:
70 Grafton Street
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, Charge-by-Phone centres, ticket centres and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however ticketmaster.ie does not control this inventory or its availability. More on ticket availability.
For information about a purchase you've made, contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Venue.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasions, have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter, Venue Management, Ticketmaster or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. Ticketmaster reserves the right to cancel any tickets advertised or published in any manner with the intent to resell for profit or commercial gain.
- The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited.
- The Promoter, Venue Management and Ticketmaster accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
Special provisions for Platinum Tickets
If you're buying Platinum Tickets from Ticketmaster, the following information applies in addition to the other parts of this Purchase Policy. If there's any inconsistency between this section and the rest of this Purchase Policy, this section will take precedence when you purchase Platinum Tickets. Platinum Tickets are only sold online through this Site. The price of Platinum Tickets is set according to demand at the time you purchase, so it may vary – you pay the price displayed at the time you make your purchase, but the price of similar Platinum Tickets may increase or decrease after you have purchased. You won't be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Platinum Tickets subsequently falls. Platinum Tickets are some of the best seats or tickets available for each event, so the numbers of available Platinum Tickets may be extremely limited and can sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event but Ticketmaster does not control this inventory or its availability. For details of any fees or other charges that apply to your order of Platinum Tickets, please look for information on the pages where the Platinum Tickets are advertised.
For more information about Platinum tickets in general, please see our About Platinum pages